send me a pair name and I’ll tell you what I think it would be like if they had a child.
- General Appearance:
- Special Talents:
- Who they like better:
- Who they take after more:
- Personal Head canon:
- Face Claim:
She watched him, tipping her head when he began drawing in the sand. She smiled at the drawing and bent to draw one in return; it was cartoony and childish, but still recognizable. She looked him and bent down, drawing the Green Lantern symbol to pointing to it and then to Guy.
You’re one of these, right?
He nodded, giving her a smile. He showed her his ring, and as he tried to start it it sparked a bit before the light faded once more. It was dead, and he didn’t have his battery with him. They had to wait until the group he had called earlier arrived, which, would probably take a while.
He drew two people in the sand and a smaller person between them before looking at her. Where are your parents?
Disclaimer: These are technically SFW, however as they are innuendos they can be interpreted however you want… have fun!
- "It’s so big!"
- "Are you sure it’s going to fit?"
- "You’re being too rough."
- "I’m not fragile, you don’t have to be so gentle."
- "Wrong hole!"
- "I’m dripping wet."
- "Don’t get it in my hair."
- "It won’t stop squirting."
- "Bend over."
- "I’m never getting on my knees for you again."
- "You’re really hitting the spot."
- "Yes! Yes! Oh Yes!"
- "You’re going to break me."
- "Are you sure two fingers is enough?"
- "Take it."
- "Is that it?"
- "That didn’t last very long…"
- "I didn’t know it would get that hard."
- "Just put it in!"
- "Right there."
- "Who taught you how to aim?"
- "Hit it really deep."
- "We might as well go out with a bang."
- "What’s that pressing against my back?"
- "I got it in my eye."
- "Harder… no, faster."
aaaand muse gone again!
Guy Gardner with his hands in his vest pockets when he’s upset or nervous is v/ important to me.